Friday, October 12, 2012

July (2011) wrap up

Our precious baby boy at 10 days old.


Love those little yawns.


Look how tiny he was in that bouncy seat. He felt so big at the time...I guess it's all relative!


My mom took Noah and Lincoln to the zoo where they enjoyed one of their splash pads...


Max sleeping in his swing. Two weeks old this day (and at this point he weighed 10 lbs, 2 oz)...


Max, July 8th.


At 2 weeks old those smiles (albeit involuntary) were a rare treat. Here I am trying to catch one...


Max (2 1/2 weeks old) and his daddy.


Our friends the Bittons brought dinner over...and played with the older boys a bit too. I got a chuckle over Josh's red eye in this photo, but didn't edit it since I think it adds to the affect ;)
By this point Star Wars had taken a strong hold on our house (through Noah). He would used hooded towels or anything he could find as props to act out various scenes...



Taking the minimalist approach to dressing up?...


Lincoln followed suit so he could play with his big brother...


I got a good chuckle out of this Star Wars fighting clip. They've come a long way in their "fighting skills" since I recorded this:


Daddy falling asleep on the job (not that I blame him).


Max headed out in the carseat...


Grandma Mary holding baby Max (3 weeks old)...


The big boys making some popcorn and enjoying the novelty of an air popper (and you gotta love Linc's tan line).


Mark and Max (4 weeks old).

I love how Max is looking at his daddy here...


On a little outing to an outdoor shopping center with a splash pad, Lincoln fell and knocked his head pretty hard. Poor guy was looking pitiful, but we got carameled apples and I snapped a photo anyway.


We brought our little peanut in for Mark to show off to the staff at his office, so I snapped this photo of him holding Max. Strangely enough, this was the last time that I ever saw this office.


Back in Utah the boys enjoyed some sprinkler fun in my parents back yard with their cousins Audrey and Ezra!



Linc.


Ez.


Noah - surely in some sort of elaborate make-believe-world at this moment...


Audrey.

No comments: