Wednesday, October 17, 2012

1st Annual Neighborhood Halloween Parade

My mom came over to enjoy our little neighborhood Halloween parade.  Here she is holding the cutest little piggie ever!
 The boys on their way to meet up with all the other kids.

Noah was definitely in another world - in character.

We met up with our neighbor Madison (Dorothy) on the way...





Aurora (Ellianna from next door):

Pirate (Harrison) versus Darth Vader...

Natalie with Crew (3 months), Sydnie with Trey (5 months), Me with Max (4 months).

The kids before leaving on the parade through our neighborhoods:








A quick video clip of some of the kids walking...



Max fell asleep during the festivities...

I love that we have horses on our street.  And I have to say that I am curious what Noah was thinking while holding that light saber...

 Jen (who organized this) had treats at her house where the parade ended!




I love this holiday so much...and this was a lot of fun, I think it's great that we're going to make this Halloween parade a tradition!

No comments: