Friday, October 12, 2012

It's always more fun with grandparents

It was over a year ago.  I'll admit that I don't remember why the boys were with my parents and I wasn't...maybe we had an appointment for something with the house?  Who knows.  All I know is that I wasn't there, but they look like they had a lot of fun!  (I took these photos off my mom's camera)

August 20, 2011.
They started out with popsicles.


Then some time playing on the school playground near their house.

Then...sprinklers?  Why not?!









I have to mention a few things about this elementary school that the boys are peering into.  I attended this school for 4 years myself as a child.  Later Mark taught P.E. there for several years,  I ran the copy room for a year, and my mom worked in the office for several years.  Yup, we're familiar with this school...

Thanks for showing them such a fun, spontaneous afternoon!  You can tell from the pictures that they loved it!

No comments: