Monday, August 17, 2009

Another edition of Noah-isms

  • After coming upstairs Noah proceeds to tell me about something he did where Mark had to tell him no & discipline him. Then he goes on to say, "He got mad at me, Mom...that's your job." (Ouch)
  • Noah has been interested in learning the parts of sharks and other fish. One day he pointed to my mom's neck while she was looking down (which creates those folds of skin on our necks) and he asked her, "Grandma! Are those your gills?!"
  • My mom has bangs and the other day Noah pointed at them and said, "Grandma! This looks like a cage!" (sorry, Mom - I had to include those)
  • "Mom did the whale eat Joseph Smith?"...no, buddy - that was Jonah.
  • "Mom, I want diarrheas!" (I found out later he meant quesadillas)
  • After Noah's grandpa warned him to be careful about something he responded, "We're superheros...what could happen?" (reference: The Incredibles)
  • "Mom, you look gorgeous!" (I liked it, but what?!)
  • "Mom, if you need me I'll be in my office." (the toy room)
This morning...
Me: "Noah, get out of the freezer...we're not having a popsicle for breakfast."
Noah: "Mom! I'm just getting some fresh air." (right)

4 comments:

Jana said...

Noah is hilarious! The things he and Audrey come up with are the most fun I have. I love it! Glad I could contribute to some of his material.

Becktacular Duo! said...

Noah-isms simply make my day. :)
Thanks for sharing.

Rhodenizer Family said...

What a crack up!! Just imagine if he and Zac got together...oh the things we'd hear!!

kathy w. said...

I love these! I'm so glad you write them down so they're not lost. It's easy to forget.