Monday, January 21, 2013

The park in March

There were a few times that winter where I wondered if we were still in Scottsdale, AZ instead of Northern Utah.  It weas certainly the warmest (and non-snowiest) winter I remember having there.  Mid-March is not normally the time to spread a blanket on the grass and watch the kids play at the park, but it was this year!  One afternoon (3/12/12), after I dropped Noah off at Kindergarten, we headed to the park with my friend Sydnie and her kiddos.  We are lucky enough to have moved in right next door to them.  Their daughter is a year younger than Lincoln, and their son is just one month older than Max.

Anyway, we had a nice relaxing trip to the park (which is sounded pretty good about now with our piles of snow outside this winter)!

My baby - almost 9 months old:

I love that gummy grin.

Cute little Trey (10 months).

Trey and Max.
 

Ellianna and Lincoln.

No comments: