Saturday, January 26, 2013

Linc's (spring 2012) preschool happenings

5/10/12 was Mom and muffin day!  Mark's mom was sweet enough to come watch Max so I could give all my attention to Lincoln while I was there too.  Here are a couple minutes of his class singing.  I wish that I had 1/10th of Lincoln's energy and enthusiasm...


Of course we had to snap a couple self portraits when we were done...


A picture of Linc with a couple of his preschool buddies...

Lincoln showing me the cute flower that he made for me (that he was so proud of)...

One more picture of me with my little guy before we headed home.

Oh, and we Lincoln's closest buddy Tyler home with us to play!


5/24/12  I figured that I'd just make this post one big preschool post.  Less than 2 weeks after the moms and muffins day was Lincoln's graduation from his 1st year of preschool!  He was quite pleased with himself...as were we!  Here is Lincoln making his entrance for the program.  He was quite excited to be sitting next to his "best buddy Tyler" and then...


And now, about 4 minutes of their singing:




Then they received their certificates.  It was just so Lincoln the way his happily skipped up to receive his, and I thought it was sweet how Noah was anxious to tell his little brother good job too...


Lincoln with his teachers...

Grandma Mary with Linc...
 
 Me with my big boys

And, while we were snapping our picture, Max got his first taste of sugar!  He managed to reach over to a nearby chair and grab somebody's cookie and start munching on it without us noticing...until he started saying mmm-mmm!
If you look closely you can still see the cinnamon and sugar from the snickerdoodle cookie :)





No comments: