Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Marathon Day

4/21/12  All three of my brothers ran in the Salt Lake Marathon!  I kind of wish that I had the knees (and, let's be honest, the motivation) to do it too...but I was so proud of all of them for sticking with it and finishing the race!  It wasn't funny at the time, but all 3 of them ended up in the first aid tent at the same time.  Luckily they all ended up being ok after a while, and here's the picture to prove it:

Miranda also ran the half marathon, which was awesome!

All four of our runners...

The kids got creative entertaining themselves...

I mean, really, who that you know puts a bag on their head and runs around a parking lot laughing?  Besides Lincoln and Audrey I mean...
 
Then, because we spectators were exhausted from the heat *said facetiously* we headed indoors and had a bite to eat and hit a documentary at the local planetarium!

No comments: