Sunday, March 27, 2011

February Wrap Up

Noah had his friend Hagan (from school) over for a play date at the beginning of February. Here they are with some lunch in the backyard...

Noah and Lincoln on our ship sandbox.


Noah insisted on a picture of himself with a "pirate face":

Our happy Lincoln.

...and of course Lincoln wanted a silly picture too.

This may seem like a weird thing to take a picture of, but I had to document it. On February 16th I was having a particularly sick day (pregnancy & flu), so Noah offered to make lunch for himself and Lincoln (and he did)! I'm pretty sure I cried because I was so grateful...both for how sweet he was & for some help! I thought it was pretty funny that he even used scissors to cut off the sandwich crusts (I don't do that). So cute.

Poor Noah got the flu really bad in February too. Here he is crashed out on the couch with his Gatorade, jello, saltines, and throw up container. It breaks my heart to see my kids sick, but they're also so sweet when they're sick...I mean - just look at that face.

The rest of this post is a series of video clips. Let's start with Noah's first t-ball practice! Here is his coach showing him how to hit the t-ball for the first time. Pretty good, buddy!


The rest of the video clips are of Lincoln. He is at a stage right now where he's very in charge of whether (or not) he will let you photograph or film him. So, when he requests for me to film him I am happy to oblige. That's what happened with the next 3 clips (all from the same day). And while they are nothing out of the ordinary, perhaps that's why I like them so much:






The next two clips are of Lincoln eating spaghetti (familiar to him as simply "noodles"). Hopefully he'll learn better table manners in the upcoming years...



While at this outdoor shopping center we popped into Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory to get me a caramel apple (one of the few things that sounded particularly good to me in February)...and the boys picked out these marshmallow treats. Noah chose to save his for later (boy after my own heart), but Lincoln wanted to get going on his right away:

Ta-da! And I've blogged up to the month that we're actually in now!...

No comments: