Friday, July 3, 2009

Big Boy Bed

One week shy of turning 18 months old Lincoln bailed out of his crib and fell on his head. So, that was the end of his crib. That night his crib was converted to a "big boy bed". I was surprised to have that happen so soon, and it was a sad little reminder that my baby is growing up. We made a bit of an occasion out of the event though - we all "helped" set up the bed, played on it, read books together, and then it was bed time.

Noah has the same bed, so I think Lincoln thought it was pretty cool to have one in his room now. Here are our two little monkeys, jumping on the bed...


Our two little guys "reading", singing, and being...well...brothers.


I tried to document the big-boy moment, but it was a bit much for the little guy. He responded a lot better to a bit of one-on-one time in quiet and darkness (not that I blame him).

I should mention that Linc has taken quite well (thankfully) to the big boy bed thing. In fact, he often times giggles while we're tucking him in because he's excited to go to bed. We love you, little guy!

1 comment:

Jana said...

We love our little big guy.What cute brothers. Love them soooo much!!