Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Random cuteness x 10 (and one clip too)

I'll just get right to the customary apology for putting up so many pictures on this post, and yes they're of my kids. This is my family blog though, right? So why do I feel like I have to apologize? I dunno. Either way, as we're nearing the end of this month, I'm just throwing in a random assortment of pictures that didn't necessarily warrant a post of their own or fit into another category. So, here are our two sweet peas...

I know that I just included a couple of pictures of Lincoln in his cowboy hat with his 7 month post, but I couldn't help but throw in a couple more (in full color) from another day. He just looks too cute!


Any time we visit Mark's parents Noah is especially excited for grandpa to take him to see the chickens and the horses. Here is a shot of the two of them making their way back to the house after their excursion. (By the way - there is a pathway that they're walking on, you just can't see it from my angle)

I can't not smile when I watch this clip. Here's a little background: Weeks ago while shopping with the boys for Mark's Father's Day card we ran across those cards that have music when you open them. Noah was enthralled with them. So we opened dozens of them and Noah loooved this one. It sings that "Kung Fu Fighting" song. He insisted that we wanted that one. He held on to it, opening it over & over (and over) again to hear the song repeat. In fact he was reluctant to release his clutch on it so I could purchase it. I wasn't sure why he was so smitten with it until I listened closely to the lyrics that he sang, which were "Kung Fu Lightning" as in Lightning McQueen of course (instead of Kung Fu Fighting"). Pretty cute. He's a lot of fun to listen to sing, I love his little voice. Take a listen to this clip, it's worth it.


The boys and I had lunch in the backyard the other day (more often than not lately). As I started to clean up Lincoln I decided that I should grab a couple pictures of him with the messy face. Mmmm. Sweet potatoes.


Honestly, I don't remember what was funny, but I love when Noah smiles so big like this that his eyes get all squinty.

Just a few more of Linc. Don't you just want to squeeze him?


No comments: