Tuesday, November 25, 2008

More From Our Family Photo Session

Since I've had a few people ask to see the proofs from our photo session last month, I threw a bunch of them into a slide show. Our session fee included printing/publishing rights to these pictures, so why not? I have to say one more time how great Tiffany with Follow Your Art Photography was to work with. She was really laid back and fun & she was fantastic with the kids (not to mention that I think that she's a ridiculously talented photographer)! I hope you like these and, as always, if you have any favorites I always love to hear about them (we haven't decided which ones to enlarge yet)!

5 comments:

Rhodenizer Family said...

Hey! They are BEAUTIFUL!!! WOW! I don't know how you choose...good luck!

The Nielsen Family said...

WOW!! You are so great at always getting fantastic pictures taken. All of these are so beautiful not just astheticly but also with the love that comes off the page. That is my favorite part. Goodluck choosing because they are each so good for their individual uniqueness.

The Josher said...

You can't really go wrong with any choice! Nice job, some more super pictures, as always.

Alison said...

I love the pictures! So adorable (as always)!! And it really is cool how much the boys look alike (or maybe it is just me). I enjoyed reading your thankful list. It's funny the things you find thankful isn't it (my list sounds a bit similar). Thanks for listening to my craziness the last few months :)

tonya said...

What fun pics. Your boys are so cute, in their little denim jackets. I love outdoor pics. You photographer must be talented because those pics. look like your kids are having fun.