Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Just a Sunday afternoon...

While living in Utah it was so nice to be able to just hang out at "gramma & grampa's" house on Sunday afternoons. Here are a few random pictures that we took on one such day in the middle of May. The first picture (of my mom and I hanging out on the back porch) was actually taken by Noah. He loves taking pictures, and I usually find plenty of random pictures of things around the house on my memory card these days.

Noah has gotten a lot more brave on the trampoline these days...

Lincoln...not so much.


The little slide is much more up Lincoln's alley. It was so nice to be able to just hang out in their fenced, grassy backyard...enjoying the spring weather and blossoms, and just let the kids run amok. They love playing with the little kids' kitchen and accessories, yelling hello to the neighbors dog, and looking for bugs. And, everything is just that much more enjoyable when it's done at grandma & grandpa's house, right?

And what's better than taking a rest on a hammock?
Yeah, this is the kind of stuff that makes me homesick.

1 comment:

Jana said...

I love the Sunday hangouts with you guys.Good times. I miss you and the cute little guys.