Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Take me out to the ballgame (again)...

After hearing how much fun Noah had at his first baseball game (that my parents took him to in August) Mark & I decided that we wanted to take him to a game before the season was over. We were able to join my dad and brother Matt for the Bees last game of the season and we had a really fun time. My dad and brother got there earlier and picked up all of our tickets, and my dad even got little Bees shirts for the boys. Here's a photo of Noah and my dad. Noah was sure to bring his baseball mit (just in case) and he particularly looked forward to singing "Take Me Out to the Ballgame!" during the seventh-inning stretch.

Mark & my brother Matt.

My dad and Lincoln (who was quite pleased to have ownership of some tickets at the time)...

Noah has started being quite the little ham for the camera lately. It's pretty funny. He put on Mark's glasses at the game, and while I was getting out my camera to get a shot, he put his hand up to his cheek like this and held it there posing while he waited for me to take the photo. That's our cute little guy.

I believe he was being a T-Rex in this picture (not that they have anything to do with baseball - he just likes them lately)...

...and in this picture of Noah, Matt & Lincoln - Noah was holding this superhero pose (which I happen to know is Mr. Incredible this time). I have to mention that I happen to know, from personal experience, that holding both boys at once is no small feat...especially when the want to get down and run away! Nicely done, Matt :)

Our two boys leaving the game with their daddy.
Thanks for going to the game with us, Dad and Matt! We had a lot of fun!...and thanks again for the cute t-shirts too, Dad.

No comments: