Thursday, June 11, 2009

That's our Lincoln...


So, I decided that I need to put this clip in context. Right before I recorded this clip, Noah had just had a potty accident...the kind that left his clothes, shoes, the floor and the wall wet. Aaargh. So Lincoln was left to his own devices while I cleaned that up and bathed Noah (for the second time that morning). The reason that information is pertinent to this clip is that I was feeling really frustrated at the situation (and that I was late to be somewhere)...then Noah and I walked out of the bathroom together to find Lincoln like this. He provided some much needed comical relief just when it was needed most. All three of us had a good laugh, and I'm sure glad that I had my camera handy!

4 comments:

kdance said...

Underoos on the head--classic! You are such a good blogger! You are keeping up to date every day now. I need to follow your example.

Rhodenizer Family said...

the picture alone had me laughing out loud...what a nut!

Sylwia said...

my kids love underwear on their heads for some reason too!!

Trevor and Liz Covington said...

I Love how Noah thinks it is soo funny!! Sorry we've been checked out on the blog for awhile but its good to see you guys are still alive and well... those boys are as cute as ever!!!