Saturday, February 2, 2013

Father's Day 2012

6/17/12  I think that it was a good idea to have Father's Day in the summertime.  Thank you to whoever arranged that.  Up at Mark's parents' home we took a 3 generation photo of our boys with Mark and Mark's father.

Here is Grandma Mary helping prep some tasty food with Lincoln.

Max knew just to do with the watermelon!

Back at our house that evening both the big kids and the little kids were able to play and run around some more outside, and we could even sit under a tent and play cards.















 Have I ever mentioned that I love our little backyard swing?




So thanks, guys for giving us a perfect excuse to get together and enjoy the summer weather.  And thanks for being the dads (and future dads) that you are.  I'm so grateful for a dad that has helped provide me with so many things over the years...especially good memories.  And I'm grateful he is still helping to do that for our children.

I'm grateful for a father-in-law that helped to mold my husband into the wonderful, hard working man that he is today.

And I'm am incredibly grateful to Mark for the husband and father that he is.  Not only am I beyond blessed to be married to him, but his kids are so lucky to have him for their dad.  I love you, babe.

No comments: