Friday, June 10, 2011

Maternity session

When I was 7 months pregnant, Barb of Simply Fabulous Photography not only created these beautiful images for our family, but she helped us create some memories too. Really. We had such an enjoyable, relaxed session together (thanks also to lots of help from my friend Allison with the boys). We shot at 3 different locations and there wasn't even one meltdown (from me or the boys)!

I'm going to post our photos here in a slideshow - as well as individually:




























4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good looking family, but I may have a bias. - Mark

Heather said...

love..

Becktacular Duo! said...

I love them all, but the last one really made me smile! I love that they painted your tummy! So fun!

Rhodenizer Family said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Love them! Makes me wish even more that we were closer to see you guys!!! -Shauna