Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sharing EVERYTHING...

Yes, we've been working on the concept of sharing in our household. However, I would have gladly made an exception with this. We are just finishing up the last of a nasty cold that the family shared with each other. All four of us got it. I've had it the longest, but Noah definitely got hit the hardest. Poor kid. For a couple days he didn't want to do anything but lay on the couch (any of you that know him are aware that never happens...even watching TV is an active event). On Saturday my mom saved the day by bringing by a smoothie and "soft Luigi" (from the movie Cars) for Noah. So, now that we're getting back to normal (whatever that is) I'm ready to jump back on the blogging bandwagon. Before I do though...here are a couple of pictures of Noah when he was sick. No, he wasn't crying at all in this picture - his eyes were weepy & he had a runny nose (and cough & sore throat). In his arms he's clutching his chocolate milk - the only thing he was interested in eating or drinking.

Even though we knew it was just a cold, it's still sad to see your child all whimpery & sick. That being said, I have to admit that I did allow myself to enjoy him wanting to cuddle with me and be so mellow together. I wouldn't want him to stay that way forever (it's just not him), but I figured that since it was temporary I might as well enjoy (and photograph) the sweet things about it - like this...
The recliner is his daddy's favorite place in the house to fall asleep too.

1 comment:

The Josher said...

Ah, I'm sorry about being sick! I've somehow managed to dodge it this winter so far! Of course, you find some good things out of it though. :)