Monday, July 21, 2008

Little Animals

We have absolutely loved having a family zoo pass (it was a perfect Christmas present, mom & dad - thanks!). I know that I've already posted a few pictures from some of our outings there, but I've attended a couple of playgroup activities there recently. I forgot to take pictures at one of them, but here are some shots from the other one!...

Noah and Michael have been such cute little buddies lately. Here they are waiting for their turn to ride the train.

I stayed with the babies & snapped pictures while Claire took Noah & Michael on the train...

Some of the moms with their little monkeys (those that hadn't already bolted for the zoo's playground).

Lincoln will crash out pretty much anywhere. He doesn't get catered to quite like Noah did at this age...

Drew showing off his animal sipper.

Jessica & "Nader"

Michael & Drew.
I'm sure there will be more zoo pictures to come from another trip...

No comments: