Saturday, March 9, 2013

Neighborhood Halloween parade for kids

Halloween Day 2012




There are 5 boys all exactly the same age (in successive one month increments actually) that live right on our street.  Last year I was able to get a picture with Crew, Trey, and Max (see here on previous year's post).  This year I got 4 of the 5 -Crew and Natalie, Isaac and Stephanie, Trey and Sydnie, Max and Me).

Lincoln and Ellianna.

Lincoln and Gabe.

I have so many Halloween costumes that I love from the boys, so I threw Max in this soft and easy monkey costume (that was originally Noah's) for the parade.  Trey showed up in the same costume too!


Lincoln, Harrison and Dani.

Jackson and Matix.

I loved watching Max toddle around in his padded belly monkey costume...

The end of this clip cracks me up.  Max turns around to properly go down the "step" at the end of the driveway...

No comments: