Sunday, March 3, 2013

September 2012 Wrap Up

9/1/12
A picture I snapped of Max on one of our visits to the planetarium.

9/5/12
Lincoln's first day of preschool!  Can you tell he's excited?

Video clip of Max running around at Mark's parent's house.  The boys love, love, love their yard:

And a couple minutes of watching Max eat a chocolate donut, because it's those subtle little sounds and facial expressions that are so cute that we manage to somehow forget...

9/19/12
Lincoln wanted me to take a picture of him with his daily eye patch on.

9/27/12
Just some pictures I snapped while hanging out in the front yard with friends.  First of all a picture of my mums that I planted inside a pumpkin:

Max on Lincoln's bike...

Max and Trey...

 I love Max's little golden locks.

Crew's serious little expression kills me.  Adorable.

Crew with his mommy (and my friend) Natalie.  Such a cute photo.

The boys exploring our pumpkin selection on the front porch.
Farewell one of my favorite months of the year.

No comments: