Saturday, January 3, 2009

Family Christmas Party

A few days before Christmas we were able to attend a Christmas party for my dad's side of the family. Since his family is so big, there's never enough time to spend one-on-one time chatting with each person like we wish we could (especially while keeping tabs on our 1 year old & 2 year old boys)! On that same note, we obviously didn't get pictures of everyone there, but here are just a few that I ripped off my brother's camera (thanks, Chris)! We had a great time enjoying tasty food, chatting, and it was so good to see everybody!

My brother Chris, his wife Chelsey & their daughter Audrey came to Utah for the holidays (and we hadn't seen them for 4 months) - so we were so excited to get to see them at the party! Audrey just turned 2 in November and has grown up so much in the last few months. I got such a kick out of listening to her talk!

Lincoln was pretty excited about being handed his own cookie...can you tell?


Here's a shot of me sitting by my cousin Amy (who I must mention always looks so dang stylish), while Lincoln dishes out "fives" to me.

My dad's father. We love you, grandpa!

My brother Josh & his cute girlfriend Emily.

One more shot of our cute little monkey enjoying being the center of attention for a moment (with my beautiful cousin Kathy & her husband Christopher in the background).
Thanks Aunt Karen & Uncle Kent for sharing your lovely home with us and hosting such a nice party! I hope that we all find another excuse to get together soon!

No comments: