Friday, February 29, 2008

February clean-up

So, here's the scoop on this random post. I was just going through February's pictures on my computer and organizing them, and I pulled several aside that I liked that I hadn't posted. Hope you like!

Noah:
A few random shots of Noah. This one is of Noah with some of his favorite sidekicks. He has to know where they are at all times. They all corespond with either Toy Story or Finding Nemo. And, yes...the big fish is actually our tub's faucet cover (which Noah is convinced is really a shark).

A sight many moms are familiar with. Dirty knees.

Just watching the tube and chillin' in a box...with post-nap bead head.
Waiting to go out for a walk. Yes...Woody and Jesse came with us.

Lincoln:

What's more squeezable than a chubby baby in a onsie?

Then we've got cute baby shoes, binkie baby, and chubby fingers...

Brother Bonding...
It's been fun to watch Noah and Lincoln begin to have unsolicited interaction with one another. Lincoln tries to watch what Noah is during during the day, and now and then Noah will ask to hold Lincoln. In this case, the other morning, Lincoln was set down on our recliner. I turned my back for a moment and when I looked back Noah had climbed up onto the chair next to Lincoln and was giving him kisses and laughing. So, I grabbed my camera and got a couple quick shots.
I love that they're looking at each other in this picture. Too cute.
A little video clip of some brotherly interaction...

No comments: