Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I just blinked!

Happy three months, little guy! Well, not so-o little. He weighed in today at 17 pounds, 6 ounces.
I know that everyone always says this...but it's because it's true! I can't believe how fast my boys are growing up already. It's like I blinked and Lincoln is already three months old. He is such a sweet, happy baby (most of the time!) and is so social. He loves to laugh and coo, likes bath-time, actually enjoys diaper changes, and recently began sucking his thumb on occasion. At first I was thrilled - thinking that he could soothe himself & we'd have less "pacifier duty"...particularly at night (that hasn't happened yet), but then I remembered how much money my parents spent on orthodontics after I sucked my thumb as a kid.

Lincoln took his first walk outside in the stroller on Friday...here is a picture of him in the stroller all bundled up. The sun was really bright though, so it took him a bit to adjust to that. He really seemed to enjoy being outside - new things to see and listen too. So - he, Noah and I have taken a walk every day since then (heaven knows I need the excercise anyway!).

This is just a cute little shot of Lincoln from Sunday. We love his chubby cheeks and mellow personality. We are so happy to have him in our family!!!

No comments: