Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Temple Square and our 6 month munchkin

12/23/11
We were able to go see the lights at Temple Square right on the day our sweet baby turned 6 months old!  My parents and brother Josh were able to join us too.  We didn't lose any children or let any of the kids fall into the fountain...and the lights were beautiful, so I'd say the trip was a success.

Here is a photo of me with my 3 boys.  I'm one lucky mama.

My mom with the boys.

Mark and Lincoln.

Noah with uncle Josh and Grandma and Grandpa.

Me with my sweet baby Max.  As I mentioned he turned 6 months old this day, so here were his stats:
22 lbs 3.5 oz (97th %), 29.06" (98th %), head 18.6" (99th %)  That's my chunky babe.  I wouldn't want it any other way (although my back would beg to differ sometimes)!

Our best attempt at a family photo.

Mark talking to the boys about the old tabernacle building.

Max and me with the temple in the background.

Max with daddy.

The boys after changing into their jammies, headphones on, and ready to head home to bed.

No comments: