Wednesday, November 7, 2012

2 Chrismas Villages in 1 day

12/19/11
While Noah was at kindergarten Lincoln, Max, my mom, and I all went to Gardner Village in West Jordan.  I ran a couple of errands and we grabbed a bite at their bakery.  Gardner Village looks cute every holiday during the year...

Lincoln showing his muscles (perhaps for eating the healthy food at the bakery?)...

That night we joined a bunch of family members on my mom's side of the family at Christmas Village in Ogden.  Here's our bundled up little family:

Look at that cute little dimpled baby.  I love how his head is just poking out of all the blankets and wraps.

Noah, Audrey, and Lincoln looking at the manger scene...and I appreciate that it hasn't been removed from this Christmas display like it has been at so many places.

Cousins!

So many fun window displays.

Grandpa Rob with Lincoln, Grandma Jana, Josh, Miranda, Mark, Me with Max, Audrey and Noah.

Then we headed to Kent and Shelly's house for cocoa and treats!  Here's my beautiful grandma with Noah.

Audrey being coy.

Sweet Lincoln.

Max turning to see who in the world is holding him now (his great uncle Kent).

We got our boys in pajamas before heading back home...but before leaving Emma read to Lincoln and Audrey (so cute).

Noah and Audrey.  How adorable are they?!

No comments: