Friday, April 2, 2010

February Wrap Up

One of the things the boys like doing at my parents house lately is "playing chess". Whatever exactly they are playing, it's stinkin' cute! My guess would be that Noah likes it because it reminds him of the "Geri's Game" Pixar short...and that then Lincoln thinks it's cool because his big brother Noah does.

Valentine's Day. The boys decorated cookies at my parents house...

Noah couldn't even stop munching to take a picture...

Lincoln's tongue cracked me up in this picture:

Lincoln enjoys sporting his fire hat backwards. This day he insisted on wearing it in the car...

My friend Claire threw a 30th birthday party for her husband in February. She asked him what theme he wanted and he wouldn't give her any ideas...so he ended up with "thirty and flirty"...
Moral of the story: When your wife asks you for a theme for your birthday party...suggest something! That being said, everything looked very pretty, Claire!

No comments: