Sunday, May 4, 2008

All That Jazz

Friday was a big day! We got to go meet our friends' new baby girl - Tysa...who is adorable by the way (I'll post pics of her soon). And, I got to go on a date with my little brother! OK, so mabye at 6 feet tall I can't call him "little" anymore, but he's still 12 1/2 years younger than me :) He took me to a Jazz playoff game & we had such a great time! Thanks, Josh!

And look who we ran into...both of my grandpas, my dad & my brother Matt were also at the game (but weren't sitting with us).

There's such an energy at playoff games. You spend more time on your feet than in your seat. The crowd is louder (even at the loudest arena in the NBA!), and there's just an electric excitement that is so contagious. I doubt that we'll have a very easy time pulling off a score like this (113-91, see photo) against the Lakers, but nonetheless - go, Jazz!

No comments: