Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Pay it Forward! *updated*

I'm doing this tag from my friend Megan's blog. Here's the scoop: If you decide to participate in this pay-it-forward, then leave a comment on this post. The first three people who leave a comment (and participate) will receive something handmade by me, but what it is and when you'll receive it will be a surprise! I'll email the winners for your addresses (if I don't already have them) and then you'll just watch for your gift in the mail! On your comment be sure to include a link to your blog, facebook, or however you're continuing the pay it forward tag! Have fun!

2 comments:

Chris-Chelsey-Audrey said...

YES! I made the first comment. WINNNNAAAAAAHHHR!!!!

Megan said...

Hey Holly you were one of my big winners. I am so excited to take pictures of one or both of the boys. I am way nervous too because you have such professional pictures of them! Shoot me an email and let me know when you want to get together to do the shoot. marmaduke55@hotmail.com