As far as new things about Lincoln:
- He now weighs in at 26 pounds 8 ounces (only 3 1/2 pounds to go before he catches Noah!)
- He is still doing the army crawl. Rarely we'll catch him moving up on his knees for a second before he drops back down to his belly...but boy is he fast with that army crawl!
- He loves "cruising" around holding onto furniture and, although he's gotten pretty good at it, he falls and bonks his head several times a day. I think that's pretty inevitable when you've got a noggin his size though. Honestly, I'm surprised that the poor guy doesn't get more bruises on his head and face than he does.
- He thinks everything that Noah does is hilarious.
- He has no idea how badly it hurts when he bites you with those 4 sharp teeth of his (so watch out!)
- He is sleeping through the night!!!
He ate his first french fry (loves them):
He went to the beach for the first time (he wasn't sure what he thought of the sand):
And, lastly, Lincoln had his first sucker (his first sweet treat of any kind, actually)! While walking back to our hotel from Disneyland (after a long day of fun & no naps) both of our little guys were having meltdowns. So, we pulled out the big guns and gave them mickey mouse suckers. As you can see, Lincoln loved it!
Lincoln, we love you so much and are so very grateful that you're a part of our family. Although it's sad to continue to say goodbye to your "babyness"...we look forward to continuing to watch you learn, grow, and unfold your sweet little personality.