Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Bringing Max Home

On June 27th we got to bring our new little bundle home. He was 4 days old. Here are a couple of quick pictures before the mandatory wheelchair ride out to the curb prior to discharge. It was a hot summer day in Arizona, so Mark went out early and got the car and a/c started, and before long the three of us were headed home where my mom and the two older boys were awaiting our arrival!





Here is Max all strapped into the car-seat for his first car ride...he looks suspicious of all this fuss...

At home my mom and the boys decorated the house and were excited to welcome their new brother home.
I especially loved the big stork balloon!

Here we are upon arriving home...our first picture as a family of 5 before heading into the house!

Me with my boys near some of the decorations they were so excited to show me (thanks, Mom!)...

Time to take turns holding the new baby. First another shot of all of us...

My four boys...

(Proud) big brother Noah holding Max.


(Happy) big brother Lincoln holding Max.


Daddy and Max.

Our new sweet baby boy.

1 comment:

Jason and Tricia said...

CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS to you both! He is a beautiful baby boy. I'm so happy for you guys! :)