Saturday, January 5, 2008

Cold, yet happy!

Alright. I'm not a big fan of the cold myself. I do enjoy snowboarding & snowshoeing - and occasionally building a snowman, sledding or a quick snowball fight...but for me the conditions need to be such that I'm staying warm. So, when enjoying the outdoors, generally my happiness factor correlates pretty directly with how cold I am...the colder I am, the less happy. So, it is amusing to me to watch how little the cold ever seems to affect Noah. In fact, he probably wouldn't have even protested to have been sent outside in jeans and a t-shirt today. Anyhow, I bundled him up and sent him outside to play with Dad while Lincoln and I stayed toasty inside. Noah caught on right away how to fill up his new snowball thrower with snow, but wasn't as interested in throwing the snow as he was in eating it. So, here he is enjoying himself not long after going outside...toasty warm, and content.
...starting to get a bit colder, yet having a good ol' time.
Cheeks and nose getting more rosy from the cold, but having more fun all the time!

He's been outisde for quite a while now & he must be cold, but he's sure not showing it! Is it just me, or does he seem to get MORE happy the colder things get? He's sure having a blast enjoying himself...until he has to come inside anyway.
You'll really have to have the sound on your computer turned up all the way to get the full affect of this little video clip. Noah is enjoying a snow-snack while saying his cute little "MmmMmmMmm".

No comments: